To determine the fitting model of Google Play providers on your Android machine, obtain Play Services info or go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and have a look at the Three-digit sequence (let’s use XYZ) within the parentheses:
* X defines Android model:
- zero for Android
- 2 for Android 5.zero and 5.1 beginning with Play Companies v8
- four for Android 5.zero and 5.1 earlier than Play Companies v8, Android >= 6.zero after
- 5 for Android Put on
- 7 for Android 5.zero
- eight for Android TV
- 9 for Android eight.zero+
* Y defines CPU structure:
- 1 for armeabi
- Three for armeabi-v7a
- four for arm64-v8a
- 5 for mips
- 7 for x86
- eight for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- zero for common nodpi
- 2 for 160
- four for 240
- 6 for 320
- eight for 480
- Evidently 7YZ builds turned 4YZ with Google Play providers v6.5. In case you have been on 7YZ earlier than, you must now set up 4YZ.
- Evidently 4YZ builds bought break up into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play providers v8. In case you have been on 4YZ earlier than, you must now set up 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.zero+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI machine
- 876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI machine
- 940 for Android eight.zero+ arm64 CPU nodpi machine
Google Play providers is used to replace Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This part gives core performance like authentication to your Google providers, synchronized contacts, entry to all the most recent consumer privateness settings, and better high quality, lower-powered location primarily based providers.
Google Play providers additionally enhances your app expertise. It accelerates offline searches, gives extra immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences.
Apps might not work for those who uninstall Google Play providers.